Safe & Natural
- Our ingredients are nothing more that an egg and olive oil.
- Pasteurized, without salt, while maintaining optimal levels of nutrients.
- Kosher and Halal product: No cultural or religious barriers.
- Quality; product and production process adhere to the IFS and ISO 22000 standards.
Quick & Easy
Unfreeze and serve, or heat for a short time! It can be prepared within 10 seconds and comes out as if it was fried at that exact moment! Ready to eat any time of the day.
Advantages of the Frozen Fried Egg
- Easy storage.
- Pasteurized, safe and nutritious.
- Cost and time saving in the kitchen.
- Optimal yield
- Tasty and healthy.
Happy Chickens Make Good Eggs
We only use eggs from happy and healthy hens. Animal nutrition and welfare are the key to our success. We ensure that our eggs come from farmers that prioritize sustainability.
- Regulation EC 852/2004: on the hygiene of foodstuffs
- Regulation EC 853/2004: laying down specific hygiene rules for food or animal origin
- Real Decreto 1808/1991: Regulation of names and marks identifying the lot which the foodstuffs belongs
- Real Decreto 191/2011: General Sanitary Registry for Food Business
- Orden de 20 de marzo de 2003: health conditions and classification of food processing establishments for distribution and sale in retain and hospitaliyt sector
- Real Decreto 3484/2000: hygiene standars for the production, distribution and trade of ready-to-eat food
- Regulation EC 1169/2011 on food information to consumers
- Regulation EC 2073/2005 on microbiological criteria for foodstuffs
- Real Decreto 140/2003: Regulation of drinking water
- Regulation EC 178/2002: general principles and requirements of food law
- Ley 17/2011: health safety and nutrition
- Regulation EC 1935/2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food
- Regulation EC 1881/2006: Setting maximum levels for certain contaminants in foodstuffs
- Regulation EC 1234/2007: establishing a common organisation of agricultural markets and on specific provisions for certain agricultural products (Single CMO Regulation)
- Regulation EC 589/2008: detailed rules for implementing Council Regulation 1234/2007 as regards the marketing standards for eggs
- Real Decreto 226/2008: application of the EC rules on the marketing of eggs
- Regulation EC 37/2010 on pharmacologically active substances and their classification regarding maximum residue limits in foodstuffs of animal origin, as regards the substance ivermectin Text with EEA relevance